Thursday, February 11, 2010

Another Update on ME!

I'm sure some of you don't care, because you don't know me, but I just had to share my news!!! I am down to 163 lbs! That is just 1 lb away from pre-pregnancy weight with my last pregnancy! I still have about 30-40 lbs to lose, but I'm so excited about the progress I've made and I think my real motivation kicked in after the first few times I viewed this blog!

So, THANK YOU HEATHER, for putting this blog together for all of us! I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU TONS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, what an accomplishment. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept checking to see updates these past couple of weeks and saw nothing, and I couldn't be happier to see such great news! Congrats, Andrea. You're well on your way to where you want to be. I'm sure you look great already, though. :)
    As for me, still struggling to keep those workouts happening regularly. I have found a new "butt" workout, though, that I've been doing at home when I don't make it to the gym and it feels good to work on getting toned right there where I need it most! :P

    ReplyDelete