Saturday, July 17, 2010

Jillian's 30 Day Shred

Well, 5 months ago I was down 30 lbs and loving my work outs. Then life got busy, I work 3 jobs, so the amount of time I had to work out was limited and mainly spent training for my marathon. I found that each week I made it to the gym less and less, but I was still running. June 12th came so quick and I ran a full marathon, that is 26.2 miles, now my run may look like a shuffle, but I did run the ENTIRE length. If you want the details on that go to my blog, www.lowaces.blogspot.com (it's private though, so email me at andreahlow@gmail.com if you want an invite!) Anyway, somehow over the course of training I put on 15 lbs! I was so depressed about it and I also injured my foot during the marathon, so since June 12th I've been depressed and unable to work out, which sadly has put me back to my old eating habits as well. Not that they are horrible, but they aren't that great either! Anyway, two weeks ago I got the ok from my dr to do light weight training, swimming and the stationary bike (which I hate!) Unfortunately, I haven't made it to the pool yet or the gym, besides to work. So, I got a gift card to Target in the mail yesterday and decided I was going to invest in Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred, I'm a little more motivated now that I've realized my brother's wedding is in 21 days, so hopefully I'm able to make some progress! I did the first work out tonight and I feel great! Unfortunately with my foot I can't do all the things in the work out, but I tried to modify it as best I could!
Hope you all are having success! Sorry for the long post. - Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment