Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year's Resolution...Starting Yesterday!!

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to share my goals for the new year to help me stick with them. After a two-week hiatus from exercising, I'm back on track as of Monday and it feels so good. I don't know why I ever stop! Then I remember why I need it when I can't sleep well. Anyways, here are four goals I have set to live a healthier, happier life:

1. Exercise every day (when I have the goal to do it 3x a week, I end up only going once or twice, so I needed to raise the bar on that one)
2. Drink LOTS of water all day (especially because I'm still nursing)
3. No sweets after dinner
4. Eat complete meals 3x a day (with a balance of complex carbs, proteins and fresh veggies scattered throughout the day)

It's only been two days, but already I had a much better night's sleep last night. Yay! A rested mommy=a happy mommy!

What are your resolutions for the new year?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I don't know you at all, but I love your goals! Way to up the amount of times you work out! Good luck acheiving them.

    ReplyDelete