Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So Excited!!!

So, about two months ago I started watching The Biggest Loser. I had seen a few episodes here and there, but had never really gotten into the show. While working at home I've started watching lots of shows online to help pass the time and man, this one caught my attention BIG TIME!!! Then a few weeks later Heather mentioned something about the Biggest Loser books. Anyway, 3 weeks ago I joined the Biggest Loser Club online to see if it would help and I am now down 7 1/2 lbs!!! I haven't been able to get below 180 no matter what I'd tried and I'm finally at 175.7, no where near my end goal, but I just had to post how excited I am about that....And Biggest Loser's new season starts tonight!
Oh yeah, and I also got a road bike for Christmas, so once the snow is gone I'll add that into my workout routine. If anyone is interested I'll be doing a couple sprint triathlons, here in Utah and at least one half marathon. We could train together (meaning keep each other on track) and then run the races together! Let me know if you are interested and I'll tell you which ones I plan to do!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing that weight that is an awesome accomplishment! I will have to check out those books and online club. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for seeing results! That really helps with the motivation factor, huh? Congrats and keep it up! I'm jealous of your bike. That's my favorite way to work out outdoors, so have fun (once the weather clears up, of course.)
    I live in Hawaii, so I can't do any of Utah's triathlons, but keep us posted on anything you do and I'll cheer you on!
    As for me, I'm keeping to my New Years Resolutions pretty good. Not perfect, but better than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea! Way to go! that's great news! We need to hear about the successes people have cause it will help us reach the same goals. thanks so much! And i am so excited for you...you seem to be on fire now and on track. keep us updated! love ya!

    ReplyDelete